Thursday, May 31, 2007

don´t think i´ve died

For my faithful blog-checkers, I wanted to let you know that I will be out a touch for awhile. Tomorrow afternoon we´re leaving to spend the weekend in Cancun and then I´ll be traveling to Xochempich to spend a week there. It´s the little town that Ted and Nelson are from (I´ll be staying with their mom) and where I spent most of my time when I was in Mexico last year. I became good friends with some of the nurses who work at the clinic there so I´m looking forward to spending time with them and being at a clinic a lot. Xochempich is the complete opposite of Merida- nothing to do! But it´s nice, it´s peaceful, and there´s a cenote (swimming hole). So I´ll take lots of pictures and write down everything so I can share my adventures when I return! Have a good week everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a fun and safe trip!!