Sunday, October 21, 2007

who says living at home isn't fun?

Well I never had a problem with moving back in with my parents when I finished undergrad. It represented that I wasn' t exactly where I wanted to be with my life, but the actual living arangement is quite nice. When my brother isn't home for the weekend, it's just me and my parents. We get along well. They don't care where I go or how late I'm out. We go out to eat a lot. My mom and I go shopping. Life here is good. And luckily, I have good friends here. We went miniture golfing last weekend and I thought I'd post a few pictures on here.

This would be me- the second place finisher

Robert- the winner


Notice that he was also the score keeper:)


Kent claims I was trying to take a picture of his butt.


Me and Melanie


After this happened for the second time, Kent and I decided that the pink and orange ball just wanted to be together. The pink one was Kent's of course.


And here's a picture of Josh and I heading off to our first of six shows that we have season tickets for! This was Cirque Dreams and it was really good. Next we'll be seeing Dirty Rotten Scoundrels and, true to form, I think we basically already know what we're going to wear:)

And here are a few more pictures. Since I cleaned my room today I thought I'd take a few pictures of my "new apartment."

This is my bedroom


And my living room
And of course my office.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it just me or do the photos not work? *sigh*

kentbrantly said...

i tried 3 different web browsers and i couldn't see the pictures either.