Saturday, November 10, 2007

boring

So I haven't really had much to write about lately. I am at the tail end of my last burst of exams before finals. I have two next week and then three whole weeks to prepare for finals. Thank goodness.

My friend Robert and I had sushi last night which is always good, but I tend not to take pictures in restaurants and since a lot of the fun things I do involve restaurants, I never have any pictures to post. But I will have some to post next weekend- because Josh and I are going to Chicago to see WICKED!!!! I am sooo excited. Not only do I love Chicago all the time, but next weekend is the Festival of Lights parade and the beginning of holiday shopping. I have also been wanting to see Wicked for so long now. The wait is almost over.

Ok, I'm going to work on a new venture: making flashcards on the computer. Hopefully it will be successful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are going to LOVE Wicked!! We went to see it in Chicago around Christmas time too! Chicago + Christmas decorations + Wicked= a fabulous day!