Thursday, January 24, 2008

my most favorite purchase ever (or at least in the recent past)


I bought this coat at Target for $13 on clearance! And seeing as it was pretty much no degrees today in Indiana, this has really come in handy. The hood is most definitely my favorite part and I'm pretty sure I will never again buy a coat without a hood. With my new coat and my long underwear, the past few days have been almost bearable. I have no idea what I'll be doing in a few months, but Miami is sounding appealing. Although, as much as I hate the cold, when I manage to somewhat outsmart it, I get some sick feeling of midwestern pride:)

2 comments:

Burton Webb said...

Now that is the kind of coat I was trying to get you to buy while you were at IWU. Totally warm!!!

Burton Webb said...

Now that is the kind of coat I was trying to get you to buy while you were at IWU. Totally warm!!!