Saturday, January 19, 2008

i like indy


It really is a charming midwestern city. Last night, my friend Robert and I headed out to try our hand at Spanish tapas cuisine. There is a charming Spanish restaurant on the corner of Delaware and Ohio in downtown Indy that I had been wanting to try for awhile, Barcelona Tapas. The food was good, but the atmosphere and the sangria were excellent! Definitely worth a try. I'll be going back so if you're looking for someone to go with, give me a call:) Luckily we had a reservation because this tiny little restaurant was packed. Our waitress suggested the pitcher of Sangria which was definitely a good choice because the individual glasses are very small. We loved their famous goat cheese tapa! The way tapas work is that you order several small dishes (tapas) of food and share them. It's kind of like finger-food. A very fun dining experience. If you're lucky enough to live in Indy, you should definitely check out Barcelona Tapas.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmmm... I'll have to try it sometime...